Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving...giving back... and Vittorio's

Hello Friends...

I have lots to post, but my first post after this "Sandy" aftermath is... I hope every one has power, gas and a hot meal... 

If you don't ... I have a very little space...and 2 dogs and 2 cats... but my home is open to anyone who needs a hot shower, hot meal, laundry... what ever.  Even if you need a few hours in front of a TV... if you can deal with my fur babies.. Please - call, email, text...Let me kmow...

I will post a lovely brunch and some other things next week... but today - I wanted to give you all this info...
A hot meal is available at Vittorio's and Vero in Amityville - they are fully open for lunch and dinner... They have charging stations if you don't have power...and they have amazing meals to enjoy.... They both are also apart of Long Island Restaurant Week... which has been extended, and both Vittorio's and Vero had extended for their communities!

Now... I will say...Vittorio's...  has a special place in my heart as that is where Dave works, we went there for one of our first dates... and now, very dear friends and Amityville Community Supporters - Michael and Kristy Esposito - who own Vittorio's (and Vero) ... are doing something special and amazing...

They are opening Vittorio's for Thanksgiving this year...

Thanksgiving specials will be served... on Thursday, November 22, from 12 noon until 10pm..  The restaurant will be donating 20% of the proceeds from the evening to help local Sandy Relief efforts.

Michael and Kristy.... AWESOME!!!

The regular dinner menu will also be available however, special items include:

Entrees
Roasted turkey with cornbread stuffing, giblet gravy, broccoli and cranberry sauce
Crab stuffed salmon
Herb roasted prime rib
Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin molasses demi glaze

Sides
For the table
Truffled mac and cheese * Pancetta braised Brussels sprouts * Glazed carrots * Corn bread stuffing Candied yams * Steamed broccoli * Green beans with crispy shallots * Baked sweet potatoes
Butternut squash gratin * Creamed spinach * Whipped potatoes * Roasted potatoes * Braised broccoli rabe

Friends....To make reservations call 631 264 3333

And... Really - with the amazing food at Vittorio's... eat a fantastic meal and be thankful for all that you have!!
I know ... I will!!!


Until Next Time...
EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment